Friday 22 March 2019

New Project - producing bear

Taking over Bear





So Whilst doing Big Feet,  a friend of mine (who i worked with last term on Cuppa Jo) was directing another project of their own called 'Bear'. originally at the start of this term they asked me to be the assistant producer to help their producer whilst i did Big Feet. However I did not have to do much during the first month because they were very organised. We are now 6 weeks into term (Halfway) and because of personal circumstance their producer is having to step down from the role. My friend has asked me if I can take over as they really need someone to help organise their team. I have agreed to do it however it means that I have to do Big Feet and Bear at the same time which seems like a bit of a crazy thing to do in my second year! 

However, Big Feet is going really well and we are ahead of schedule- we have just finished our first week of Makin week and we have already created over half of our props, we will easily be able to start animating early (maybe even a week ahead of schedule!) and because of this I think i have the time to help out on Bear and I'm excited to see if I can pull this off. This is a new challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment