Wednesday 18 October 2017

Rough sketches


   Rough Sketches


Whilst we are learning how to make basic animations our lecturers are also asking to us to complete some drawing tasks so we can improve our drawing skills. in the past couple of weeks we have been asked to draw things like:
  • What strangers tell us to draw
  • Hands and feet
  • Animals
  • Trees 






These are some of favourite drawings I completed during these tasks. throughout the year I am going to keep looking and redoing these sketches to show how I have improved my drawing skills. I personally believe that my best medium is pen as I think I am able to draw much more freely whilst using it, however I have decided that I need to start doing some of these task with a wider range of materials so I am going to start using paint,oil pastels and maybe even charcoal.


No comments:

Post a Comment