Wednesday 18 October 2017

Stop Motion Animation


Stop motion animation 


For our first stop motion animation task we were asked to create both a mechanical pendulum and a free pendulum using a coin.
For my stop motion I decided to use a 2p coin as I thought that its was nice and big and would be easier to use. firstly I drew out my crescent like shape on a A3 piece of paper, to do this I used a piece of string tied to a pencil. I then placed many lines on the crescent shape which was were I was going to place my coin during each shot. After during a few practise attempt these were the final outcome of my pendulum, you can see the Free pendulum first and the Mechinical second.
I think these turned out quite well and I really enjoyed the whole stop motion process however if I have time within the next few weeks I am going to try and create these pendulum swings again so I can see if I have improved my stop motion skills in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment