Wednesday 15 November 2017

2d Animation

character head turn


For our next task in 2D Animation we were asked to created a character that turns his head and does a take. we also had to make sure to show some sort of follow through I already had a character in mind and so I decided to do this dog character as I thought it had a nice look andi could make the shaggy hair and tongue do the follow through. as you can see I have not finished this task yet as I have not coloured however I wanted to show the develop of the character and after showing it to a few people including our lecturer I have decided that I need to make the character look more shocked during his take. To do this I am going to add a few more frames so that his face goes down more right before doing the take, this will give it a better effect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment