Friday 3 November 2017

3D Animation


Emotions

3D animation is definitely the one that i lack the most confidence in and i struggle to understand however as the weeks go by i'm starting to gain more confidence and understanding in the way maya works.






In this weeks task instead of being asked to create another small animation we were asked to use the (already created) character MERY to show some basic emotions using her whole rigging system (her whole body). These are some of the emotions I decided to create. the first emotion I looked at was anger as I thought it would be the easiest to convey on this rigging system however I then realized that trying to make the character hold her hips was very difficult and it took me a while to get it right. I then decided to make a mischievous, thinker pose and I found this one to be the easiest of all except I think I could improve it by moving her hand into a better position. The last emotion i looked at was shocked but instead of looking at scared,shocked I decided to look at excited,shocked like she has just received a surprise present, I think I did this emotion really well as I believe it looks really realistic. I am hoping to make two more of these by our next session on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment