Wednesday 21 March 2018

Stop motion

lip sync



for our next task in stop motion we were asked to create a lip sync to a piece of audio we were given. the first thing I had to do was create the lip set, I decided to do this using paper as I thought this would be the easiest thing to stick onto the puppets. I then took photos of the lips I had made and imported them onto an audio track in dragon along with my chosen audio. after this I had to listen to the audio and try and match the mouth that I felt went with the particular sound. I decided to go this audio as I felt like all the words were said very strongly and thought it would be easier to hear what he was saying. I then had to follow the lip sync I had made whilst animating the puppet. I think this came out quite well as through most of the video you can understand what he is saying and I think in most places it replicates the sound you here however I realised whilst making this animation and this person speaks very fast and found it quite difficult to put mouths on for long enough so that they could be seen. I also found it hard to put inbetweens in and I think that's why the mouth occasionally looks to jumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment