Wednesday 7 March 2018

3D Enivronment

Old western shop 






I have now started to model some buildings and other objects for my 3D Environment. The first building I have created is an old western shop, its a very small and simple design as I wanted to start of small to develop my Maya skills. I would also like to adds some more details to this building maybe by adding a sign on the front and some objects  to show that its a shop. I made this building 6m width and 4m in depth. My favourite part of the building is the floor, using the extrude tool I was able to create an unlevelled floor affect with different sizes of stripes. I am now going to add in the added details and will then add colour and texture to the image using mudbox. Next in maya I am going to try and make a horse cart and barrel to go in my street to add more detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment